How to publish presentations on Instagram. Instagram is a social media application where you can capture images, edit them using preset filters and share them with your followers. A number of people use Instagram: …
- Download Flipagram. The basic version of Flipagram is available for free from the iTunes App Store and the Google Play Store.
- Launch Flipagram on your device. Once you’ve finished downloading, open the app. A welcome notification will appear. Click ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ if you want to receive push notifications.
- Log in with your Instagram account. This will allow you to access the photos you have posted on Instagram.
- Press ‘Start’ to create a new presentation. You will be asked to select photos or videos to add.
- Select a source for the photos. You can choose between your Instagram photos or the photos stored on your device.
- Tap each photo you want to add. Keep in mind that Instagram only supports 15 second video clips.
- Press the check mark in the upper right corner after selecting the images. This will display a list of all the images you have selected. If you selected photos from Instagram, they will be downloaded. Downloading will take a few seconds depending on how many photos you have selected.
- Press ‘+ Add’ to add photos from another source. This will allow you to add more photos, such as photos from a different source than the one you originally chose.
- Press a photo and press the ‘Edit’ button to edit the photo. The ‘Edit’ button is located to the right of the ‘+ Add’ button. Double tap any photo to crop it. Hold to drag and drop photos to change their order. Tap the photos to select other actions. Duplicate the photos to emphasize the moments on Flipagram.
- Press the ‘Continue’ button in the upper right corner after editing. Click the arrow button (located at the top right of the screen).
- Add music from your file. The best way to make your presentation enjoyable to watch is to add background sound. Click on ‘Add Music’ which is located at the bottom of the presentation preview. Click ‘Choose Music Track’ if you want to add music saved on your local disk. Choose “Sound Recorder” if you want to add narration or your own voice to the presentation. If you don’t have music on your device, you can also download the music by selecting “Find Music”.
- Select the duration of the presentation. Remember not to exceed 15 seconds because Instagram will shorten it. Do it with enough time or less than recommended.
- Add a title. The title is the text that will appear at the beginning of the presentation. Choose from fonts and colors to change the style of the text to make it more pleasant.
- Preview your presentation. It is recommended that you first review the presentation before finalizing it to make sure you have not forgotten anything.
- Finalize your Flipagram. If you are satisfied with the presentation, click the check mark button at the top right of the screen. A message will appear saying ‘Are you ready to finish your Flipagram?’ (Are you ready to finalize your Flipagram?) Click ‘Sí’ (Yes) to create it. Flipagram will start to process the images and audio of your presentation!
- Share your presentation on Instagram. When the presentation is created, you can now show it off to your followers by hitting the share button and clicking Instagram. Choose the start and end point of your video. Add a filter if you want. Choose your cover. Add a description, location or share it outside of Instagram. Wait until Instagram publishes your presentation, which may take longer than adding a photo, and then you’re done.
Use Movie Studio
- Download Movie Studio. You can download this application from the Google Play store.
- Launch Movie Studio on your device. Open the app when the download is done.
- Create a ‘New project’. Movie Studio has two functions: you can create a video slideshow or a photo slideshow. Click on ‘Create New Project’ at the bottom of the screen or the ribbon icon in the upper right of the screen.
- Add a project name. Enter any name for the project to get started.
- Add multiple images or videos. Now is the time to add your images or videos. Import the images by pressing the + button in the upper right. To add a video, click the + button in the center of the screen. You can also add videos by recording them or add images using your camera. If you already have images or videos saved in your gallery, choose “Import Photos/Videos”. Select the gallery folder where the images or video are located. Choose the photo or video. Add images and videos again by importing them to the gallery.
- Add effects. To make your presentation look more cheerful, add effects or a transition to each photo or video. Select the images or videos on the timeline. New options will appear at the top of the screen. Click FX. You can change the tone effect by choosing from ‘Gradient’, Sepia or ‘Negative’. Choose from the available transition effects to open or close a clip.
- Add a title. This is the text that you can include in the images or videos of the presentation. Edit the text template. Add a subtitle.
- Add an audio track. Presentations are much better to watch when they have music. Click on the ‘Add Audio’ icon at the bottom center of the screen. Choose whether to record sound or choose a music track from your file. Check the music you want to add and click ‘OK.’ Audio will automatically cut off at the end of the presentation or video. Change the audio volume by selecting the track.
- Look at your presentation. Play the video before saving. Make sure the video is no more than 15 seconds long, or else Instagram will cut it off. Trim the video to reduce its length if it is longer than 15 seconds.
- Save your presentation. The presentation will be saved in the MP4 file format.
- Open your Instagram and publish your saved presentation. To post the presentation, click on the camera icon and then select the video button. Select the gallery icon at the bottom left of the screen. Choose your saved presentation from your folder. Choose the start and end point of the video. Add a filter if you want. Choose your cover. Add a description, location or share it outside of Instagram.