How to Save Instagram Photos. This tutorial will teach you how to save an Instagram photo to your cell phone or computer. While you can’t save photos within the Instagram app or website, there are sites and apps for …
Use DownloadGram on the desktop
- Open the DownloadGram website. Go to https://downloadgram.com/in your browser. You can download Instagram photos from this site.
- Open Instagram in another tab. Click the ‘New Tab’ icon to the right of the DownloadGram tab, then go to https://www.instagram.com/to view your feed if you are signed in. If you are not logged into Instagram, you will need to enter your username and password to log in before continuing.
- Find the photo you want to download. Scroll through your feed until you find the photo you want to download, or go to the profile of the person who posted the photo. To go to the person’s profile, click the ‘Search’ text bar at the top of the Instagram page, type in the person’s username, and click their profile from the drop-down menu.
- Click ⋯. You will see it in the lower right corner of the photo frame. Then a menu will appear. If you’re on someone’s profile, first click on the photo you want to download.
- Click Go to post. This option is at the top of the menu. Clicking it will take you to the photo posting page.
- Copy the URL of the photo. Click the address bar at the top of the browser window to highlight its content, then press Ctrl + C (Windows) or ⌘ Command + C (Mac) to copy it.
- Go back to the DownloadGram tab. Click on the DownloadGram tab to open its page.
- Paste the URL. Click the search bar in the middle of the page and then press Ctrl + V (Windows) or ⌘ Command + V (Mac). You’ll see the web address of the Instagram post appear in the search bar.
- Click Download. This is a gray button located below the search bar.
- Click Download image when prompted. This green button will appear below the original Download button. When clicked, the Instagram photo will download to your computer’s browser download folder. In some browsers, you will have to select a download folder and click Save or OK to download the photo.
Use InstaGet on iPhone
- Download the InstaGet app. Open the App Store application on your iPhone, and then do the following: Tap Search Tap the search bar. Type grabit-tag and view in the search bar. Press Search Press Get to the right of the GrabIt application. Enter your Apple ID or Touch ID when prompted.
- Open InstaGet. Press Open next to the application icon in the App Store, or click the InstaGet application icon on your iPhone’s Home page.
- Log into your Instagram account. Enter your Instagram username and password, then tap Sign in to do so.
- Press ☰. It’s in the upper-left corner of the screen. A menu will appear.
- Press Search. You will see this option in the middle of the menu.
- Press the search bar. It’s at the top of the screen.
- Please enter a username. Type the username of the account you want to download a photo for, and then tap Search.
- Tap the user’s account. It should be the first result on this page. This will open the Instagram page for that user.
- Find the photo you want to download. Scroll down the account page until you find the photo you want to download.
- Press the ‘Download’ arrow. This is a downward pointing arrow that you will see below the photo. The arrow will turn blue, which means that the photo has been downloaded to your iPhone. You may need to press OK twice first to allow InstaGet to access your photos.
Use BatchSave on Android
- Download BatchSave. Open the Google Play Store application, and then do the following: Tap the search bar. Type batchsave Press BatchSave for Instagram. Click Install. Press OK when prompted.
- Open BatchSave. Tap Open to the right of the BatchSave image or tap the BatchSave app icon in the App Drawer of your Android device.
- Press Skip. You will see it in the lower left corner of the screen. This will skip the tutorial.
- Log into Instagram. Enter your username and password, and then tap Sign in to Instagram to do so.
- Press Search. This is a magnifying glass icon that you will see at the end of the screen.
- Press the ‘Search users’ text box. You will find it at the top of the screen. If you don’t see this text box, first click the Users tab in the upper left corner.
- Please enter a username. Type the username of the account you want to download a photo from, and then tap Search user below the text box.
- Tap the user’s profile. You will see it as the first result below the search bar. This will open the profile page for that user.
- Select a photo. Scroll down the account page until you find the photo you want to download, and then tap on it. This will open the photo.
- Press the ‘Download’ arrow. This is a downward-pointing arrow that you’ll see below the lower-right corner of the photo. This will download the photo to your Android device. You can find it in your photo gallery.