Company Number: 11749377
8 Parkway Avenue
How and Why We Collect Your Data;
Your connection to this website is encrypted, any personal data entered to this website is collected and saved in a secure and encrypted process. PLENTYGRAM.COM may store some data in order to maintain the quality of service provided to you. Most of the data that is saved and collected is not related to your personal identification, but if you make any purchase or financial transactions through PLENTYGRAM.COM, your data is saved for reference and for financial records.
Your sensitive financial data, such as your credit card number and bank account, are encrypted and passed directly to internationally approved banking systems. PLENTYGRAM.COM does not store credit card numbers, but authorized banking systems may store this data during the payment process.
We always try to secure your data with the highest standards of encryption over the Internet and in the event of any breach or hack, you will be notified in a timely manner. Your data is collected for:
- Providing the best service to you.
- Verifying your identity when using some of our services.
- To protect the integrity and security of our Services.
Type of Personal Data That We Collect
The personal data we collect about you varies according to the service provided to you. This information may contain:
- Your name.
- Your personal address.
- Your phone number.
- Your email address.
- Financial information such as credit card numbers or your bank account are encrypted and transmitted directly to approved payment gateway systems during a purchase or service order only.
- Data in log files such as IP address and browser type.
This information may be collected when you comment or participate on our website. Any financial information collected only when making a purchase through PLENTYGRAM and are passed directly to the bank payment system.
Like a lot of websites on the Internet, PlentyGram use log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol addresses (IP), type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date / Time Stamp, Traffic Sources / exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s navigation around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other forms of data that are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
PLENTYGRAM.COM use web cookies to track and store visitors preferences and settings. When you visit this website, specific information recorded about the user access or visit to any page. This help in customizing Web page content based on visitor’s browser type or other information that the visitor sends via their browser.
You have the option to disable cookies via your browser’s settings, you can review your browser’s website for instructions.
Sharing Your Data with Third Party
We may share your personal data with third party to maintain the quality and security of our services provided to you. We may share your data with:
- Advertisement partners and agencies.
- Providers of payment gateways and banking systems when making purchases through the website
- We may reveal your personal data to any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other organisation if we are required to do so to meet a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of anyone else.
Controlling Your Data
There is no specific time frame or limit for your data being stored with us but according to international regulations you are entitled to request deletion of any of your accounts or personal data at any time by sending a request to the support team.